I enjoyed, as always, Diva's challenge this week. A new tangle has come out recently, Assunta, and we were challenged to create a zentangle using it. I also threw in the other new tangle, Prestwood. Assunta is so much fun because there are so many different ways to "dress" it up. This was my first attempt with both and I'm pretty happy with it. I needed a dark filler so I just made a lot of cross hatch marks. Yay!
Here it is:
On a side note, this summer I decided to try out those potato grow bags. Here is the first crop that I dug up for dinner the other day. How about that heart! They were quite yummy.