Saturday, January 19, 2013

Zentangle Challenge #102

Phew! It took me all week to complete this tile. Bunzo was a bit slow for me. We were to make a duo-tangle using Bunzo and Auraknot. For some reason I always seem to go the extra mile and create something that takes me forever to complete. I suppose I like a challenge. Here is what I came up with:


Crazy, isn't it?

I'm glad that I finished it tonight, just in time to get it uploaded. I took a trip to CT yesterday to visit my dear childhood friend and to finally meet her grandson. It was a fun but quick trip. We xc skied on the golf course then I drove back to VT in time to go for a night XC ski on lit trails. The trail with the kerosene lanterns is my favorite. Wonderful..... but my tile wasn't getting done.

Have a wonderful week.

Thanks to Laura for the fun challenge. Go visit her site so you can either join in on the fun or see what others have created.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, this looks like a lot of work. I do think it was worth it, because is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the large bunzo...it is a perfect backdrop for the auraknot!

    ReplyDelete