Saturday, December 8, 2012

Very Inspirational Blog Award



What a nice email I got earlier this week. It was from Alma, a woman from Sweden who has a nice blog at http://almafication.wordpress.com. She was nice enough to nominate me for the Very Inspirational Blog Award. Thank you Alma! It warms my heart knowing that I was inspirational to you. You do lovely work.

To accept this nomination, I must:


1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the award and link to their blogs.
5. Notify them that they have been nominated and link to the post.
Okay, 7 things about myself:
1. I love teaching Zentangle.
2. I enjoy laughing with my friends.
3. I love spending time outdoors in nature.
4. I need to create.
5. My family and friends are very important to me.
6. I'm finding that meditation is something I need to experience more.
7. I love life!

Hmmmm, 15 bloggers, in random order, from all over the globe:





1 comment:

  1. This felt a little 'chain-y' but I read it anyway and I'm glad I did, because I clicked woolnimals. OMG. Forget Christmas shopping. I'm just going to surf crafty blogs and Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete