September. Back to school. Vacation is over. Sigh.
I did get tangling time in to complete the Diva's weekly challenge #84. This week we created a tile using a blind string. Interesting, as always. I closed my eyes, felt where the corners were and put a dot in each. Then I went back to the corners, connecting them with a line, well, I tried to. I missed one, not bad. Then I drew a loopy line around the inside. Sorry that I didn't scan it before drawing in the tangles, but here is the completed tile:
Time to work on my 4 in 1 tangle swap (Zentangle_Inspired_Art yahoo group), this week's Zendala Dare, and maybe even the Celtic Challenge. Or not. We'll see.
Have a fabulous week.