Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekly Challenge #30: "String Theory v.V :Initialize"

While our favorite Diva, Laura, is taking some much needed family time away from her blog, Christina, from stART has stepped up to give her tangle buddies a challenge. Thank you, thank you. I took last week off from the challenge to get myself back into the swing of things after a nice, tangling & paddling, relaxing week at the lake. Now I'm ready. It's funny how I think about the challenge...in my head at first then after some procrastination, finally sitting down and tangling my initials. Block letters as well as script. I'm so glad that I did. I feel so much better now. I tell ya, that zentangle really works! Ahhhhhhhh.


4 comments:

  1. Loved the choices of tangles you have used. Lovley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your challenge responses! They're gorgeous and yes, I agree, Zentangle has a nearly mystical ability to restore your equilibrium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE tangles! Tile #1 feels serious... and tile #2 feels whimsical. Both hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful comments. Now, on to some fairy lands... This should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete