Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where does the time go? And Challenge #24

Wow, it's Saturday already, how did that happen? Lots going on, the school year is coming to an end, the summer job will be starting soon, trying to get my Zentangle gigs up and running, and taking time out to enjoy the outdoors with my friends and family.

Here's my one and only tile for the String Theory Part 2 challenge:



I have also been working on a multi-tile zentangle, or really it should be called Zentangle cubed. Once it is done it will be going into a photo cube. It's tough to get my mind around it all, but I like the challenge. This is what I have so far:



The next time you see this it will be completed (hopefully).

The nice break today was kayaking with some friends on a quiet, small lake just north of here, about 30 minutes. We were even amused by a couple of loons who were preening themselves and playing "motorboat" (skimming across the water while flapping their wings wildly, which sounded like a motorboat).



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment