Monday, April 4, 2011

Mooka Challenge #16

Ahhhh, a new Zentangle tangle! Thanks, Maria! And a new challenge from Laura Harms which I decided to get a head start on this week. In weeks past I always seem to finish up late on Saturday. Here it is Monday and I've already got three tangles done. It must be the Mooka.

Tee hee, I did have fun creating the creatures. The Mooka just seems to lend itself to critters. Okay, next attempt:


Then on to my last attempt of the day. I decided to use a brown pen for this one.


Well, that was fun. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.

11 comments:

  1. Very nice work on these. I especially like the thick-thin shapes in the brown one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all turned out so great.....Mooka Mojo eh????

    ReplyDelete
  3. My response can be summed up in a single word - YUMMY! *G*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your Mookaisms, little creatures are sooo sweet and the brown pen has a great feel. Shading if Mookafabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mooka as a fountain really works well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny.. after reading your post I was thinking Mooka Mojo... then noticed Ruth was thinking the same thing! They are all delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Mooka's! What fun this new tangle is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice - love the little butterfly!

    ReplyDelete