Saturday, March 16, 2013

Zentangle Quest Challenge

This week's Diva challenge was to create a tile using Maria Thomas' Zentangle Quest as she explained in her blog. Okay, that will be fun but I also have to get started on my 9 piece curvy string ensemble for next weekend's Tangle U 2013. Here's the ensemble (which will be mixed around and shared with others) using the effect of the Zentangle Quest:


Some tangles are: Whyz, Knightsbridge, Leaflet, Echoism, Henna Drum, Tipple, Shattuck, Ammon, Purk (I can't remember them all)

Sorry that its not a great picture, but I couldn't scan it due to the size. Try clicking on it to enlarge it.

I taught a Zentangle Workshop to a group of educators yesterday at the Southern Vermont Educators Symposium at Maple Street School in Manchester. I had a wonderful time and here's the group tile picture:




A couple of weeks ago I taught a newcomer to our town. She did a super job with her tangling. Great job, Lola!



I sure do love teaching and I sure do love Zentangle. Lucky me that I get to combine the two!

3 comments: