Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pea-Nuckle, challenge #71


Laura, our Ms. Diva, queen of keeping us challenged, has asked us to use the newest official zentangle tangle pattern in our tiles this week. I didn't think that I was going to make it, but here it is!
I enjoyed the S shapes so I then went on to Fengle and Zenplosion. I threw in K-Nynjy because that was also new and I wanted to give it a try.

Sorry, no piano pictures this week. I couldn't go back because it is Vermont's Open Studio weekend and I  had to go to the gallery where my work is. I did get out kayaking though, first thing this morning and it was so good for my soul. Ahhhhh, I was able to finally relax. Really relax. Mmmmmmm.  I will post some pictures of the finished piano once I get them.

Here's a few pictures from my kayaking trip this morning:
Landlubber Fish aka Pitcher Plant

Serene

Pitcher Plant in bloom.
A pair of Lady Slippers.
And the beautiful loon.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful lines in your challenge piece! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with what you did with Fengle! Pea nuckle is nice and rhythmic like I think it is supposed to be but your Fengle...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janee, your tile is great and you know I like Zenplosion. Lovely work. Your kayak pictures look so peaceful and serene, ahhh, relax, smile, and breathe. I feel calmer already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tile Your pea-nuckle is perfect! Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing them. How lucky you are to have spent your morning on the water! It must have been so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I love sharing with you.

    ReplyDelete